Monday 18 May 2015

May Primark Picks







No shopping trip is complete without a little wander in Primark which inevitably always turns into a purchase. This month I've been loving their shorts, such as this pineapple printed pair and this aztec printed pair with bright orange detailing, which each come it at £4 and £6. They're both a flattering high waisted style and cover your bum nicely which is becoming something of a rarity in the shops at the moment!

I also picked up this travel mug for £1, its super lightweight, comes with the rubber gripping to stop you burning your hands and has a clip top to stop any leaks from the last few drips into your bag. Pretty much ideal for my drink when I commute into London soon!

Lastly I got this bikini top as I hate having bikinis that are all the same shape because I end up with major tan lines! They have so many styles in as usual and you can get a set for under £10 so its nice and easy to stock up for your holidays.

Have you found any Primark gems recently?

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment