Wednesday 6 May 2015

Holiday Shoes Wishlist: Ipanema

Apparently it's nearly Summer, not that the British weather has accepted that at all! And so whilst I'm probably not going to be wearing summer shoes for a little while longer here, it's just over a month till I head off to Croatia for a week so I've been trying to get together some sandals and flip flops to wear over there. Ipanema flip flops are made in Brazil and 100% recyclable, and it's nice to see a company being ethically responsible.
The soles of all Ipanema's shoes have a really unique feature in that they are inspired by the pattern on the walkways by Ipanema beach in Rio de Janeiro which is a really lovely touch!

My absolute favourite has to be the Ipanema Festival sandal in this nude/gold colour. The feather like detail really does add that festival feel to them and they look like they'd be really comfy to walk in with the ankle strap support as well. I would wear these when we visit Venice for one of the days I'm on holiday as they would look great against a tan and with a floaty summer dress.


I also love the Ipanema Fit, which have an ombre design which makes it a bit different to what you normally see around in high street stores. The black and white pair would be lovely in the evenings as they would go with most outfits, whilst the pink and peach pair would make a great addition to your beach side wardrobe.

Let me know which are your favourites from the Ipanema website!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment